The General Program (GP) Classes at Prajnaparamita Buddhist Center and its branches are the perfect place. The classes are designed both as aseries and as stand-alone classes, so you can attend any class, even if the series has already started. The classes are generally organized into series.
Who are these classes for?
Our introductory meditation classes are for everyone who is interested in learning how to meditate, regardless of background or beliefs. They are designed to give a broad introduction to Buddhist meditation, teachings and practice.
Buddhism is a non-evangelizing religion and so everyone is invited to use whichever aspects of the teachings they find helpful and to not worry about the rest!
What will I gain from these classes?
The classes will allow you to unwind your mind and return home relaxed and refreshed. They will provide you with new tools for dealing withstress, anxiety and problems. They will also help you to overcome negative states of mind, such as anger and jealousy and to cultivate positive minds, such as patience and love.
The talks and guided meditations will provide you with the foundation for developing a powerful meditation practice. A regular meditation practice has many benefits:
• Helps reduce stress
• Overcomes anxiety and worry
• Brings inner calm and a feeling of well-being
• Gives clarity to solve our problems
General Program (GP) Classes
There are many options for General Program (GP) Classes:
Please check under classes for details.
Incoming search terms:
- beginning meditation classes santa monica
- biofeedback meditation classes santa monica
- twelve step for everyone meditation thursday santa monica
- beginning meditation classes in los angeles
- invitation to beginner meditation class
- meditation classes terms
- meditation courses beginners
- shlomit meditation santa monica